Thursday, December 18, 2008

Random Holiday Questiones

1. Have you now or ever "let yourself go?"
I gained some weight a couple of years ago that surprised me when I got on a scale but I've since shed it. I don't know if that's letting myself go because I didn't do it on purpose.

2. What do you struggle with daily?
Not procrastinating. The noise in my neighborhood.

3. Is the money in your wallet organized by denomination stuffed in randomly?
I think it's the old waitress in me because I have to have my money organized and facing the same way. Waitress or OCD.

4. Have you ever been seasick or airsick?
I used to get sickly on planes, but not enough to puke. I used to get sickly enough in cars to puke, though. Never been seasick.

5. Is there presently chocolate in your house?
Ja.

6. What location in your body do you store your anger?
In my powerful fist of fury.

7. Do you have a secret or news that you are dying to tell?
Not really. I can't keep secrets.

8. What present would you be thrilled to get this holiday?
A week off in a clean house with a stack of books I want to read.

9. What is your definition of a redneck?
Someone who's last words are likely to be "Hey ya'll, watch this!"
Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

10. Who is your most unlikely friend?
I'm not sure . . .

Happy Holidays to everyone!!

No comments: