Thursday, June 5, 2008

Day One Stuff



Well, here we go again. I had a blog about four years ago and it was going along fine and then out of the blue my boyfriend broke up with me and that was the end of that (I actually didn't have my own computer four years ago). Well, don't worry, we got back together shortly thereafter. But I never started a new blog. And now since I'm really busy and have lots of things I should be doing today, I think it's time. And if my boyfriend breaks up with me again, I'm going to be pissed. The lovely picture is of a peach hibiscus that bloomed today from our plant in the backyard. This post isn't going to be anything too special (because I do have many things I should be doing) but I wanted to get something up here as an inspiration to myself. Perhaps I'll return after my work is done and really get this party started.

No comments: